The EIE, Malta’s College and University Degree provider, known as Institute of Education is a government licensed Institute of Higher Education, located in Valletta, Malta’s Capital City. EIE is licensed to offer academic courses ranging from levels 4 to 7. EIE Institute developed a range of flexible learning programs in partnership with leading institutes and universities worldwide. It offers top-quality qualifications which blend with the flexibility and versatility that most people require in their busy lives. The Institute has collaborated with several international universities and educational organisations for the past 20 years and is also an accredited study centre of other reputable bodies. EIE Malta’s College and University Degree provider.
– Diploma in Business Management (MQF Levels 4, 5 and 6)
– BA (Hons) Business & Management (MQF Level 6)
– Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership (MQF Level 7)
– MBA – Master in Business Administration (MQF Level 7)
Accounting and Finance
– Diploma in Accounting and Business (MQF Levels 4,5 and 6)
– Diploma in Accounting and Finance (MQF Level 7)
– MSc Accounting and Finance (MQF Level 7)
– Diploma in Information Technology (MQF Levels 4, 5 and 6)
Tourism & Hospitality Management
– Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management (MQF Levels 4,5, 6 and 7)
1) Academic- 50% Marks 12th/Bachelors/Masters
2) IELTS recommended but not mandatory
Intakes: February | April | May | July | August | October
Step 1: Offer Letter will be issued within 2 working days at no fee upon providing the following documents:
·IELTS (If available)
Step 2: Offer Acceptance:
The student will have to make payment of EUR 200 by direct transfer or credit card (EUR 220 including transfer charges) to reserve the seat for the Intake. This amount will be non-refundable.
Stage 3: Official Letter Of Acceptance/Visa Documents
– Bank draft of Euro 7500 in the name of EIE Educational Group Ltd OR
– Thomas Cook India Ltd in Indian Rupees ( amount equivalent to Euro 7500) along with declaration/consent to authorize EIE Asia office to pay the tuition fees to the college in EURO.
– Original Course acceptance letter along with visa-related documents (Accommodation letter, invoice/Receipt of tuition fee, a declaration from the college) will be issued and sent by courier to the student/agency.
If a student visa is declined, the same bank draft will be returned back to the student/agency as a full refund of the tuition fee (Euro 7500) subject to providing the visa decline letter from the embassy.
Under no circumstances, the fee will be refunded if the visa to the student has been granted.