STAY HOME, STUDY ABROAD
German public universities are still one of the better options available for students who are completing their Plus 2 Examination. Even after completing their board examinations late by July / August, applications could be processed with German universities.
- No time will be lost for those who start learning German now, live online, while at home.
- Application for a degree course could be processed as soon as the marks and examination passed certificates are received.
- Since there is an atmosphere of uncertainty with regard to travel permissions and travel arrangements everywhere, students can keep learning German and foundation course online till the travel restrictions are lifted.
- Students from countries like India need to complete a foundation year course prior to start their Bachelor of Degree course in a German public University.
- The foundation course has two semesters, and students are permitted now, to complete one or both the semesters online, even while at their home country.
- If everything is fine by September then a visa application could be processed in October and arrive Germay as soon a the visa is granted and flights are available.
- Even with 50% marks ( not less than 50%), application could be processed for a tuition fees free Bachelor’s degree course.